Wedding agreements are those documents which are made when a party signs a contract with another party who is responsible for one or more tasks involved in a wedding function. Such agreements consist of the various terms and conditions which have to be mutually signed between both the parties.
Wedding agreements can be of various kinds depending upon the kind of duty assigned to the party. The following are a few types of wedding agreements:
- Photography wedding agreement
- Catering wedding agreement
- Wedding hall wedding agreement
The following are a few points which should be kept in mind while framing a wedding agreement:
- Mention the name and personal details of the involved parties.
- Don’t forget to mention the monetary points of the contract and the date and time of the wedding and the related functions.
- The main part of the wedding agreement comprises of the terms and conditions of the agreement which is the part that should be written in bulleted form.
- This part should be focussed on covering the points which are decided beforehand so that there are no problems are caused in the future.
- The last line must be reserved for the signatures of the involved parties.
Category: Wedding Agreements