Residential Lease Agreement
A residential lease agreement is drafted when an owner of the property who is known as a lessor, leases his property to a lessee for residential purpose. These types of agreement contain details of the parties involved and the terms and conditions agreed between them.
Sample Residential Lease Agreement
This agreement is entered into on the 5th of March 2012 between Mr. Gerard Smith who is the lessor and Mr. Heather Gibbs who is the lessee.
Duration of Lease: 18 months from agreement date
Details of Lessor
Mr. Gerard Smith
#76, Forfar, Angus,
Details of Lessee
Mr. Heather Gibbs
Details of Leased Property
#65, Isle of Arran,
Ayrshire, London, KA27
Terms of residential lease agreement
- The lessor agrees to offer his property for lease to the lessee for a monetary consideration of 1000 pounds per month along with a caution deposit of five months advance in rent on or before 10th March 2012.
- The lessee is bound to pay the monthly rent by cash to the lessor on or before the 5th of every month.
- The lessee has the responsibility of maintenance and upkeep of the premises offered on lease and handover the property to the lessor in the same condition when lease gets terminated. The lessee is responsible for the payment of any monthly maintenance and club membership charges that are applicable to the property taken on lease.
- The lessee promises not to indulge in any illegal activity in the premises of the lessor under any circumstance. Also the property is leased for residential use and the lessee will not engage in any business or trade on the said premises.
- The lessee agrees not to sublet the property of the lessor without the express permission of the lessor at any point of time.
Signature of the lessor:
Signature of the lessee:
Category: Lease Agreements