Investment Services Agreement
An investment service agreement is entered into between two parties where one party is the investment service provider and the other party is the client availing the investment services. The agreement provides the terms and conditions related to offering the investment services including the risks that are involved in the transaction. This agreement is signed by the customer availing the investment services.
Sample Investment Services Agreement
This agreement is entered into between ABC bank Ltd and Richard Sample on 31st December 2012.
Investment Service Provider:
ABC Bank Ltd,
Cardiff, South Glamorgan,
Mr. Richard Sample
#4, Blackpool, Lancashire,
The agreement specifies the terms of contract between both the parties on the terms specified here under:
Terms of Agreement
- The bank provides only advisory services to its customer for investment of money in various financial instruments dealt by the bank.
- The bank does not guarantee returns or payment for the investment made on behalf of the customer or offers any buyback of financial instruments under any circumstances whatsoever.
- All the investment options, acts and deeds of the customer shall be his own responsibility and bank will not be liable for any actions on the part of the customer.
- The bank has the right to hold the financial instruments as charge until all payments due to the bank in the form of fees, advisory charges are settled.
- The bank shall not be responsible for any loss of financial instruments or misuse as a result of the gross negligence of the customer in any manner.
- All disputes arising out of the investment services agreement shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the city where the bank has its head office and all costs will be borne by the customer only.
Signature of Customer:
Signature of Service Provider:
Category: Investment Agreements