Commercial security Agreement
A commercial security agreement is prepared between a debtor and a secured party creditor so as to offer the guarantee as a security interest for commercial assets. Such an agreement is based on the official term & conditions accepted by both the parties.
Sample Commercial security Agreement:
Agreement No: 455/ CSA
Date: January 30th, 2011
This commercial security agreement is made & entered between:
Details of the Debtor:
Name: Eagles Companies Pvt. Ltd
Phone number: 7989 374 6979
Hereinafter called as the Debtor
Details of the secured party creditor:
Name: American Industrial Development Bank
Contact number: 3598 798 5848
Hereinafter called as the secured party creditor
The secured party creditor is offering the commercial security to the debtor and the debtor party will pay committed amount for availing such services.
This commercial security agreement is commencing on January 31st, 2011 and is ending on January 31st, 2012.
Rules & regulations:
- The debtor party is providing the list of commercial properties, which will be covered under the commercial security agreement:
- Three business units,
- Machinery, tools and technical equipments
- Currently available infrastructure
- On the above mentioned list of commercial assets, the secured party creditor will provide the full security for the duration of a year against accidental & natural disasters, whereas the debtor party will make an annual payment of $ 25000 on the 5th of every month.
- In case of any violation occurs to the above mentioned clause may cause the agreement termination.
Acceptance of the commercial security Agreement:
Singed by the debtor Party: Signed by the secured party creditor:
Anna Samson Paul Anderson
Category: Commercial Agreements